Due to the impact the COVID-19 pandemic is having on the operation of Disney's College Program and US visa issuance, the University of California has cancelled the Summer 2020 intake of their program. If you have questions about this program or would like to be notified when application re-opens, please email us at email@example.com.
Earn a Certificate in Hospitality & Tourism Management, or a Certificate in Management from the University of California, Riverside (UCR)!
***The 2021 program has not yet been confirmed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive updates.***
Course work (traditional and online formats), site visits, and paid work experience transfer to Douglas College as BUSN, MARK and HOSP credits - up to 9 credits! See TABLE.
- See UCR's presentation for all the details of the 2020 program.
- Note that Canadian and U.S. students accepted to the program need not apply for the J-1 Visa nor attend an interview at the U.S. Consulate General Office in advance of leaving for the program.
- Canadians will be interviewed at the U.S. port of entry instead.
- Application will open once the 2021 program has been confirmed. Email email@example.com to be added to the contact list.
International Programs Awards and Scholarships
Douglas College students may be eligible for $750 to $2,000 toward their participation in this program.
- A 2.00 minimum cumulative GPA is required.
Karen Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org