Ready to take control of your career and steer yourself to success? Join us for this series of interactive workshops, which will equip you with tools to maintain and grow your career to the next level.
- Looking for On-Campus or Volunteer Employment
- Networking – the 30-second elevator pitch – why it works
- Job Hunt Using Technology: Better, Faster, Stronger
- Skills & Competencies – why are they important
- Workplace Communication – First Impressions Count!
- Workplace Etiquette – How to survive and thrive
- A Degree/Diploma – now what?
- FREE Business Cards - must participate in four workshops, including "Networking - the 30-second elevator pitch" plus three additional workshops in the series
- Character Reference - must participate in all seven workshops (**some conditions apply; details provided at each workshop)