Your Accessibility Specialist will work with you and your instructors to create and follow an accommodation plan. The picture below shows the steps in the planning process.
Common accommodations include:
Visit the Accessibility Services Portal for Students to:
- View your accommodation memos
- Request your accommodation memos be sent to instructors
- Request changes or additions to your accommodation memos
- Schedule tests and exams you will be writing with Accessibility Services
You can use your Douglas College student number and CNA (College Network Authentication) password to log on to the portal.
Need more help?
- Check out the Student User Guide
- Watch the video tutorials below