Douglas College’s printing management system is called Papercut.
For the 2021 Summer Semester, each student is given 60 sheets of free, letter-sized black and white printing.
Students can print up to 20 pages double-sided prints per print job. Larger print jobs can be accommodated by printing multiple batches.
Printers are available in select student areas. For lab availability, visit COVID-19 FAQ page and refer to the FAQ “Can I still study on Campus".
Reached your free print limit for this semester?
Follow the steps below to purchase additional pages for printing.
- Contact the Library Circulation Desk at 604-777-6130 or 604-527-5568, between 9:30am - 3:30pm, Monday to Friday, for additional pages.
- The cost of purchasing additional pages is $0.10 per page. Use your credit card to make the payment. Please note the purchased pages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- You will receive an email indicating the pages have been added to your Papercut account.
- The additional pages that you purchase are valid till the end of your study.
Check your balance
To check your available balance log in to https://print.douglascollege.ca or view your balance on your desktop in the top right corner (Ref: the screenshot below)
Issues with paper jams or toner
If your print job was unsuccessful due to a paper jam or a bad toner you can follow the below steps to get a refund.
- Login to https://print.douglascollege.ca (on campus only).
- On the left menu choose Recent Print Jobs (Click on Filter On for older print jobs). Select Refund.
We encourage you to consider the environment and only print when necessary.