At Douglas, there are many opportunities for students to get involved and contribute to the College community. Volunteering allows students to get hands-on experience working with different Faculties and Services around the College.
How do I become a volunteer?
To become a volunteer, you must attend a mandatory training session.
We have completed our training for this semester but will announce additional training dates soon.
For more information about volunteering at Douglas College send an email to: email@example.com, or check out our FAQ's below.
Staff and Faculty members information
- The Douglas College volunteer team has been trained to volunteer on campus only and are not available for off campus events.
- Looking for a volunteer(s) for an event on campus? Please fill out this FORM and we will contact you with further details.
- To ensure that volunteers have enoigh time to respond please fill out the form two weeks prior to the event date.
- Once the form is completed, volunteers will be directed to email you, letting you know the times they are available to volunteer for the event.
- If you require volunetters to have any additional training for the event, that training is the responsibility of the host department.