Virtual Customer Service / Digital Skills Program
Gain the skills needed to JUMP START your CAREER into an Administrative /
Customer Service job.
WHAT is the Program?
This 17 week online program includes:
- 11 weeks Technical and Employability & Essential Skills Training
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Office 365 & Adobe, Certificates
- Superhost Certificate
- Diversity and Inclusion Foundations Certificate
- 4 weeks Work Experience Placement
- 2 weeks Job Search & Placement Support
WHO is it for?
Youth ages 15 to 29 OR Immigrants OR Indigenous Person OR
Persons with Multiple Barriers to Employment who:
- Are currently receiving EI or have had a claim in the last 5 years, or
- Are a British Columbia Employment and Assistance Client
- CLB level 5 +
Information Sessions will be held:
To be announced