for Survivors of Domestic and/or Sexual Violence
Find a career pathway that ignites your passion and provides an income you deserve!
WHAT is the Program?
12 weeks small group (12 participants) program delivers:
- Digital Skills and Microsoft Office Training
- Career Exploration, Decision Making and Planning
- Skill Development for Success in Education and/or Work
- Job Search Strategies
- Connection to Employers
- Strategies to Manage the Impacts of Trauma
- Community Supports (Legal Services, Family & Childcare, Financial Supports, Health and Wellness)
- Program Financial supports
WHO is it for?
- are Survivors of Domestic Violence and/or Sexual Violence
- Unemployed or Precariously employed (part time, casual, seasonal)
- BC residents & Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents or Protected Persons eligible to work
WHEN? May 10 to July 30, 2021
HOW? Delivered in-person & Online