for Survivors of Violence
Find a career pathway that empowers you and provides the income you deserve!
WHAT is the Program?
12 weeks small group (12 participants) program delivers:
- Digital Skills and Microsoft Office Training
- Career Exploration, Decision Making, and Planning
- Skill Development for Success in Education and/or Work
- Job Search Strategies
- Connection to Employers
- Strategies to Manage the Impacts of Trauma
- Community Supports (Legal Services, Family & Childcare, Financial Supports, Health, and Wellness)
- Program Financial supports
WHO is it for?
- are survivors of violence
- Unemployed or Precariously employed (part-time, casual, seasonal)
- BC residents & Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents or Protected Persons eligible to work
HOW? Delivered in-person & online