The Psychology Laboratories at Douglas College provide the following services to students:
- Tutoring regarding coursework
- Advice on writing and completing term papers
- Advice on writing and completing course assignments
- Guidance regarding the use of APA Style
- Counsel on designing and conducting experiments
- Assistance with Statistics which includes: calculations, concepts, analysis and interpretation of statistical data
- Instruction in the use of SPSS
- A research space for students to conduct their experiment
- A study space
- Computers equipped with SPSS and MS-Office
Lab demonstrations are offered for a variety of psychology courses; these demonstrations offer a hands-on practical experience that both supplements and augments the coursework and lectures experienced by students.
Virtual Open Lab Hours
Open lab hours will occur virtually rather than in-person. Virtual appointments via video conference, e-mail or phone are also available. The Psychology Lab is available for help with course work and papers. When requesting feedback for a paper, please attach a PDF file to your e-mail request along with the name of your instructor and course number. The "Virtual Open Lab Hours" will remain in effect until the end of the semester on 12 April. Please send your questions or requests for a virtual appointment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8:30 am - 6:30 pm
|Tuesdays||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Wednesdays||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thursdays||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Fridays||8:30 am - 3:30 pm|
Lab Email: email@example.com
Notes about E-mail:
- Please use your Douglas College e-mail account for all correspondance (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- When sending an e-mail, write the subject of your e-mail in the 'SUBJECT LINE'.
- In the body of the message please indicate the campus, course, course number, section number and instructor name (e.g. New West, Psychology 1200, 007, J. Smith).
Gramozis , Gerry
BA (Double Major) (Trinity Western), Dip. Addiction Medicine (UBC), Cert. Addiction Care and Treatment (UBC,) Cert. Substance Use and Addiction Nursing (UBC), Substance Use Cert. (JIBC), Ex. Cert . Addiction Studies (Mount Royal)
Tel: 604-777-6157 (Coquitlam Campus)
Tel: 604-527-5631 (New Westminster Campus)
BA (Hons) (Douglas College), CRLA ITTPC Master Certified Tutor, Level III (Douglas College)
Tel: 604-527-5508 (New Westminster Campus)