Organizations: Request an invoice for tuition and/or books
Details for being invoiced for an employee or client's courses and/or books and materials.
- Authorization to invoice courses (for organizations)
- Authorization to invoice books/materials (for organizations)
Receipts for Income Tax purposes issued.
Official transcripts and certificates available.
Douglas College is a Public Post-Secondary Institution. Amenities include:
- Parking (reduced rates for CE students)
- Cafeteria, Tim Horton's & DC Deli
- Student Services: Career Resource Centre; Counselling Services - Career & Personal; Accessibility Services; Learning Centre; Indigenous Student Services
- Computer labs (free printing on campus)
- New Westminster: Skytrain station is one block away
Tel: 604 527 5479 E-mail: CFCSCE@douglascollege.ca