Commerce & Business Administration
Office Admin - Leg Admin Asst
Date of First Offering
Certificate in Office Administration - Legal Office Skills Online
Length of Program
- General College Admission Requirements (excluding Language Proficiency Requirement)
- An attestation form, certifying that you can satisfy the following requirements:
- at least one year of recent office experience
- good working knowledge of an up-to-date word processing program such as WordPerfect or MS Word
- good working knowledge of an up-to-date web browser such as MS Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
- keyboarding speed of 50 net words per minute on a five-minute timing
- English 11 with a grade of "C" or better or one of the following equivalents:
- EN 12 "P"
- EN LIT 12 "P"
- TPC 12 "P"
- COMM 12 "C+"
A minimum of 50% of the required program courses must be taken at Douglas College (effective for Summer 2017 graduation).
All courses must be completed with a grade of "C-" or higher.
|OADM 1430||Legal Office Procedures||1.5|
|OADM 1431||Introduction to the Canadian Legal System||1.5|
|OADM 1432||Litigation Procedures I||1.5|
|OADM 1433||Litigation Procedures II||1.5|
|OADM 1434||Family Litigation Procedures||2.0|
|OADM 1435||Conveyancing Procedures I||1.5|
|OADM 1436||Conveyancing Procedures II||1.5|
|OADM 1437||Wills and Estates||2.0|
|OADM 1438||Corporate Procedures I||1.5|
|OADM 1439||Corporate Procedures II||1.5|