Commerce & Business Administration
Cert. in Basic Office Skills
Date of First Offering
Certificate in Basic Office Skills
Length of Program
- General College Admission Requirements (excluding Language Proficiency Requirement).
- English 11 with a grade of "C" or better or the following exemptions:
- EN 12 "P"
- EN LIT 12 "P"
- TPC 12 "P"
- COMM 12 "C+"
- Strong English skills are required. Students who are weak in English skills should consider upgrading.
- Successful completion of 15 credits
- A minimum of 50% of the required program courses must be taken at Douglas College
- Successful completion of all courses with a "C" or better
|OADM 1240||Business Commununications and Procedures||3|
|OADM 1241||Office Relations and Productivity Skills||3|
|OADM 1244||General Office Skills||3|
|OADM 1246||Computer Applications I||3|