1. General College Admission Requirements AND
2. (Category A) Applicants who already have earned a graduate or bachelor degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 OR who are currently in 3rd or 4th year of a bachelor degree program from a recognized institution and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.33 OR Applicants who have completed a 2-year diploma or 60 credits from a recognized institution and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 or equivalent.
3. (Category B) PLAR candidates who have less than a 2 year diploma or 60 credits from a recognized institution must have a minimum of 2 years FTE work experience in the field, AND attend a personal interview AND submit samples of work based writing as determined by the department.
4. A Letter of Intent outlining the reasons the candidate has chosen this program, long- and short-term goals, and strengths and limitations.
5. An up-to-date resume.
6. Two professional letters of reference that support your application.