Hear from emerging scholars about the ways they are working to document and uncover the social impacts of COVID-19.
Join us as we explore and uncover the wide-ranging social impacts of COVID-19. Panels and community dialogue sessions will feature stories, lived experience, arts and culture. This event series will zero in on sexual and gender-based violence, mental health and well-being, anti-racism and decolonization, and what we as individuals and a society can – and should – do in these novel times.
- Amber Brown (student, Douglas College)
- Rim Gacimi (iMPACTS, Douglas College; student, UBC)
- Sarah Towle, (iMPACTS, MA student, McGill)
- Sarah Paynter (Geography, Douglas College)
- Amanda McMeeken (student, Douglas College)
- Sebastian Munshaw (student, Douglas College)
- Marjorie Grimston (student, Douglas College)
- Maria Gonzalez Gomez (student, Douglas College)
Register for the event on Zoom https://douglascollege-ca.zoom.us/meeting/register/u5Mqdeisqz4jEtCAEz1hTk0ntWusZLlR5_GB
This event is part of the SHIFT Conference: https://www.douglascollege.ca/shift