Join us as we explore and uncover the wide-ranging social impacts of COVID-19. Panels and community dialogue sessions will feature stories, lived experience, arts and culture. This event series will zero in on sexual and gender-based violence, mental health and well-being, anti-racism and decolonization, and what we as individuals and a society can – and should – do in these novel times.
- Carla Hotel (Criminology, Douglas College)
- Nadira Aleaf (MA student, Sociology, SFU)
- Dr. Kate Boyer (Geography and Planning, Cardiff University)
- Dalya Israel (Executive Director, WAVAW)
- Heather MacArthur (Research Associate, University of Windsor)
Register for the event on Zoom https://douglascollege-ca.zoom.us/meeting/register/u5EodOqrqjgiHNe_qm8IK7D1GXpfjIyzLb70
This event is part of the SHIFT Conference: https://www.douglascollege.ca/shift