Join us as we explore and uncover the wide-ranging social impacts of COVID-19. Panels and community dialogue sessions will feature stories, lived experience, arts and culture. This event series will zero in on sexual and gender-based violence, mental health and well-being, anti-racism and decolonization, and what we as individuals and a society can – and should – do in these novel times.
- Dr. Charmaine Perkins (Criminology, Douglas College)
- Kayvon Sarfehjooy (Music Technology, Douglas College)
- Michaela McGuire (PhD student, Criminology, SFU)
- Janet Ochola (Chemistry, Douglas College)
- Tracy London (Executive Director, Foundation & Alumni Relations, Douglas College)
Register for the event on Zoom https://douglascollege-ca.zoom.us/meeting/register/u5AlceGqqDsvG9Dl9DyXgi-UxziIt7LYFqPx
This event is part of the SHIFT Conference: https://www.douglascollege.ca/shift