The following information applies to general College entrance only. See the sections to the left on Limited Enrolment Programs and Open Enrolment Programs for additional program-specific admission requirements.
General Admission Requirements
All applicants for admission to the College must satisfy at least ONE of the following criteria:
- BC secondary school graduation (or the equivalent in another school system)
- One course short of BC secondary school graduation
- 19 years old by the end of the first month of the first semester of attendance
- 17 years old on the first day of the first semester of attendance and has not been in school for at least one year
- Completion of a certificate or equivalent from a special needs program and has been in school for 12 years