Your registration date and time
Everyone has a different time at which they can start their registration. You will be provided with a registration date and time based on your overall grade point average, as well as other considerations.
Your registration date and time is posted on your MyAccount one month before registration begins each semester. Login to your account to find out your registration time.
Plan your schedule in advance
Before your registration begins, spend some time planning your course schedule with the following tools:
- Program and Course Catalogue – Find your program requirements!
- MyPath – Find out which courses you should take to graduate from your program!
- Course Scheduling Tool – Draft your course schedule!
- B.C. Transfer Guide – See if the courses you chose transfer to your dream university!
Ready to register?
Once you are ready to register, at your appointed registration time, login to your MyAccount and add your courses. Register Now!
Need more help?
- Our academic advisors at the Registrar’s Office can also help you with course planning.
- Watch the video tutorials to learn how to use the online registration system and navigate MyAccount.
- Still unsure about registering? See our Registration step-by-step guide or contact Douglas College International.
- Join our workshops on “How to use Web Registration System” and “Academic Advising.” See the workshop schedule here.
- Is it your final semester before completing your program? Apply to graduate by the application deadline.
- Download this instruction to learn how to use the Course Scheduling Tool.