Stay in touch with your student loan provider and maintain proof of your ongoing studies.
Your Loan Responsibilities
- Pay tuition and other required fees or apply for a fee deferral.
- Maintain the required course load and a satisfactory scholastic standing.
- Come by the Financial Aid Office before dropping or repeating courses.
- Update contact information online with both StudentAid BC and National Student Loan Service Centre.
- Update banking information while in study by using the Bank Account Change Request form.
Maintain Interest-Free Status
- Returning full-time student receiving further student loans:
- Your previous loan balances will automatically be put into interest-free status, if you are approved and confirmed for new loan funding.
- Returning full-time student not receiving further student loans:
- Apply online for interest-free status as soon as you return to studies.