* To continue receiving financial aid, the Canada Student Financial Assistance Act, Canada Student Loans Program policy and StudentAid BC policy require you to maintain a satisfactory scholastic standing.
1. Returning full-time student receiving further student loans:
Your previous loan balances will automatically be put into interest-free status, if you are approved and confirmed for new loan funding.
2. Returning full-time student not receiving further student loans:
1. If you have a previous part-time government Student Loan and you are returning to either part-time or full-time study, you do not need to begin repayment; however, you must inform your lender that you are returning to study.
2. You have six months from your study period end date before you must start paying back your loan.