A limited number of bursaries are available to students demonstrating financial need. Preference is given to students who have exhausted all other sources of funding, including student loans/grants, and who still demonstrate financial need.
On the right side of this page, it features the different categories of bursaries available.
Am I Eligible?
You may be eligible if you:
- Are a credit student
- Are in good academic standing & have a minimum CGPA of 1.50
- Are a full time or part-time student in the term for which the bursary will be received, as stated in the individual bursary qualifications
Participation in college and community activities may also be considered.
How Do I Apply?
Apply online within the dates listed below:
- Sep. 1 – Oct. 1
- Jan. 1 – Feb. 1
- May 1 – Jun. 1
Bursary Application FAQs:
Apply for Other Bursaries:
Review each award carefully for criteria and application instructions as the following are administered through individual donors:
- Coquitlam Foundation Bursaries
- Douglas College Alumni Bursary
- Early Childhood Education Support Fund Bursary (ECE of BC) (applications open January 20, 2020-February 28, 2020)
- Legion Bursaries
- Norwegian House Society Bursaries
- Registered Nurses Foundation Bursaries