A mastery model of on-going evaluation will be used. A student will have completed the course when he/she has demonstrated through satisfactory completion of exercises and assignments that the course objectives have been achieved. Where formal tests are used mastery will be defined as a score of 80% or more.
Progress will be monitored on a regular basis by the instructor in consultation with each student. The student will be expected to maintain regular attendance and progress, actively participate in all lab instructed activities, and completes all assignments as directed
1. To gain an understanding of networking skills
2. To develop a cover letter and resume
3. To participate and practice interview skills
4. To identify job ads and the hidden job market
5. To learn about employee rights and responsibilities
6. To identify and develop work habits to keep a job
Course Guidelines for previous years are viewable by selecting the version desired. If you took this course and do not see a listing for the starting semester / year of the course, consider the previous version as the applicable version.
|Institution||Transfer Details||Effective Dates|
|There are no applicable transfer credits for this course.|