- Meeting eligibility criteria:
- interview with instructor
- reading program publicity
- demonstrating motivation
- identifying goals
- demonstrating basic literacy and math skills
- Decision making and implementing the decision:
- making decision to participate in the CSCT program
- contacting the instructor, funding agencies or medical practitioner
- Securing funding:
- identifying funding source
- applying for the best source of funding
- confirming funding and notifying appropriate persons
- Making applications:
- identifying forms which need to be completed (intake, funding, registration, etc.)
- completing forms and submitting them
- provide copies of transcripts and assessments
- procedures to ensure that all steps are completed
- Following through
- communicating with appropriate people as procedures are completed
- determine appropriate steps around transportation plans and childcare arrangements
Interview/ discussion/ one-on-one instruction
A student will have completed the course when he/she has participated at the required level in course activities designed to meet the course objectives.
- Students to gain an understanding of the objectives and content of the CSCT program
- Students to make an informed decision and commitment to entering the program
- Students to demonstrate the ability to deal with and benefit from the CSCT program content
- Students to take the necessary steps leading to acceptance and registration in the program
- Students to secure funding as needed
- Students to provide documentation as needed.
No prerequisite courses.
No corequisite courses.
No equivalent courses.
Course Guidelines for previous years are viewable by selecting the version desired. If you took this course and do not see a listing for the starting semester / year of the course, consider the previous version as the applicable version.
|Institution||Transfer Details||Effective Dates|
|There are no applicable transfer credits for this course.|